Patrol Information

Always call 911 in an emergency

 Harris County Constable Service



Constable Non-Emergency:           713.755.5200

Constable Patrol Supervisor:         713.697.3600

Vacation Watch Request here

Crime prevention tips from the constable here.


The neighborhood is patrolled by Harris County Constables.  A patrolman is always nearby, and can usually respond much faster      than HPD.  They also respond to a wider variety of calls including suspicious persons, parking problems, and noise.  Vacation watch service can be requested here. The Patrol service is paid for through your annual dues assessment.  Always call 911 in an emergency.  Contact the Glendower Court office to request Patrol telephone stickers.